News archive of December 2012
This page contains the news items which were submitted in December 2012. Clicking on the title of a news message will bring you to a separate page allowing you to comment, share or rate the message. Twitter messages will also be visible here.
In a nutshell, this means that profiles, player overviews and settings on http://sa-mp.nl/ will be up-to-date again.
If you experience any issues, please let us know and we'll get them solved as soon as possible!
- Do not cheat.
- No swearing, flaming or racism.
- Only English in the main chat. Avoid CAPS; use your common sense.
- The Ship is a peace zone; don't harm players on it and don't run to it if you're fighting!
- Do not abuse bugs or commands.
- 2-shots are not allowed.
...so you can think less about following rules and more about having fun, however you want!
We've also fixed quite some bugs, and rewritten a few features. There's still a lot more to come in the following days, so stay tuned!
Today, we're proud to present the LVP Pawn Editor. It's available as a free download for all of our members.
Features of the LVP Pawn Editor
* Tabbed interface supporting tens of simultaneously opened files.
* Supports for projects, including support for folders, new file templates and various settings.
* A powerful Find in Project feature: search through all your project's files in a single go.
* A highly customizable code editor: syntax highlighting, code collapsing and many formatting options.
* Tight integration with the San Andreas: Multiplayer server.
More screenshots, information, tutorials and documentation is available on our forums, which also contains the link allowing you to download the editor itself.
The LVP Pawn Editor Forums
Harry, Kase, oostcoast and Russell.