News archive of August 2012
This page contains the news items which were submitted in August 2012. Clicking on the title of a news message will bring you to a separate page allowing you to comment, share or rate the message. Twitter messages will also be visible here.
Here's a list of the most notable changes:-
- New vehicle layout.
- Ramps were removed due to popular demand, although in the future we'll introduce a stunting platform.
- LVP Radio is live again!
- Disabled a few experimental features which didn't work properly.
- Fixed several critical bugs which could cause server crashes.
- Updated /rules, /commands and /help
- It now takes again 2 sniper headshots to kill a player with full health/armour.
- Vehicles take damage again in the whole Las Venturas area.
- Many, many minor bugfixes.
This update also fixes all bugs introduced with 3.5.0. We're currently focusing on developing a stable gamemode; in the next versions of Las Venturas Playground, we will address even more bugfixes and redesign other features. So, stay tuned! :)